Lesson 1: Sharps and Flats in New Rhythms
Lesson 1 Quiz
You can take this quiz as many times as you wish. Use the quizzes to test your knowledge of each lesson before you take your final exam. Your quiz scores do not have any impact on your eligibility for a completion letter. Your final exam score alone determines your eligibility to receive a completion letter. Because you only have one opportunity to take the final exam, we strongly recommend that you prepare for the final by doing as well as you can on these quizzes.
- What is the benefit of using your footstool?
- Which tuning method uses a tuning fork?
- What three strings are considered to be the treble strings?
- What is a benefit of holding your guitar correctly?
- What does the term pitch refer to?